1. Introducing the organizer (Alline Watkins) and the event.
2. What is Customer Development. Quick introduction.
Presentation Slides: https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dcbhcn3h_222hbgxchgh
3. Start sketching exercise:
Guessing their Main Problems
4. Post the Personas on the wall. Persona name and keywords.
Every attendee sign on the papers for the personas they fit.
5. Attendees interview each other about their personas.
Persona interview example.
Ideally each participant interview between 3 to 5 personas.
Recommend to video record the interviews.
Necessarily annotate the interviewee main problems.
Reinforce the persona role.
How they describe themselves
How their routine looks like
What are their main problems
How are they already solving these problems
How much do they rate their problems , from 1 to 5
5. Yes, I do and I MUST HAVE a solution for it because …
4. Yes, I do and it will be NICE TO HAVE a solution for it because …
3. Maybe, because …
2. No, I don’t because …
1. No, I ABSOLUTELY DON’T because …
6. Sketch Problem or Use case scenario
7. Problem example:
8. Attendees do Problems Interviews
Problem interview example.
Each attendee will ask 5 people for feedback on their sketches.
Ask interviewee to rate the problem from 1 to 5.
Ask interviewee how are they already solving this problem.
Ask interviewee what will make the solution a 5.
9. Attendees make their problem matrix:
10. Assumptions interviews
Validated learning canvas video: https://vimeo.com/37391637 (pass: LSM)
Canvas example: http://xleanbiz.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/kanban.png
Attendees write down their riskiest assumptions on post its and start their (in)validation canvas.
Attendees ask their persona about their assumptions.
Attendees do experiments to (in)validate their assumptions.
11. Solution Sessions
Attendees add their solution sessions at the Session Board on the wall.
Product/Idea name + Attendee Name + Sketches (Persona and Uses)
Attendees sign their names at the others sessions of their interest.
12. Group sessions starts
13. Event Feedback